The content of this website is made available for the purpose of providing general information and does not constitute the provision of services.
Janz excludes its liability for any damages that may occur related to the information contained in this website. The purpose of this website is to inform, the permanent updating of contents is not guaranteed.
Janz authorizes the download and temporary storage of the content of this website for the purpose of viewing it on a personal computer or monitor. The reproduction, permanent storage or retransmission of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without the prior written authorization of Janz. All rights relating to this website are the exclusive property of Janz
a) Responsible for Data Processing
Your data will be processed by Janz Contagem e Gestão de Fluídos, SA, legal person number 505232235, headquartered at Av. Infante D. Henrique 286 | 288 1950-421 Lisbon Portugal. This company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following means:
phone: + (315) 218 316 044
At any time, you can ask us:
- Access to the information we have about you;
- Correction of information if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- To delete or limit the processing of your personal data or even its portability;
b) The information we collect and how we will use it
When you register on our website, we collect the information you choose to fill in the forms on the website and which are considered necessary and sufficient for the purpose. The information we collect is intended for the dissemination of technical and commercial information about our products, services and events.
The data provided for the technical and commercial information of our products and services will be kept for the period of time necessary for its purpose.
The data for direct marketing purposes will be kept until your consent is revoked.
Your personal data will never be passed on to third parties without your consent or will be used for purposes other than those for which you provided the same.
The holder of personal data can address complaints about the improper use of his data with the Control Authority legally established, such as the National Data Protection Commission.
We aim to guarantee and protect privacy and comply with your legal obligations. Our Privacy and Cookies Policy defines the treatment of any personal information that is provided to us when using this website. It also describes how we use internet cookies and some of the security measures we take to protect your privacy, as well as providing guarantees about what you will not be able to do.
The user has, at any time, the possibility to configure his computer to accept all cookies, to notify him when a cookie is issued or not to receive any cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you use. Please refer to your browser’s “Help” function. If you accept cookies, they can remain on your computer for many years, unless you delete them. If you turn off cookies you may be limited by the use of websites in general. Below is a list of the main cookies we use, and what they do.
The cookies we use
- PHPSESSID This cookie is essential and allows the website to respond to any action you take on the website, such as completing a form. The website may not function properly if this cookie is not used.
- xms_user This cookie is used by backoffice users. The website works correctly if this cookie is not used.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz Cookies starting with “__utm” allow the function of the analytics software. This software helps to analyze website visitors and provide anonymous information, such as browsers used, return visitors and response to marketing activities. This information helps us to improve the website and the online user experience.
- GOOGLE MAPS SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF Cookies used by google to store the preferences used in creating the maps used by google.
Control of cookies
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control over cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies or block cookies from specific websites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies when you close your browser. However, you should note that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences defined on the website will be lost. To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/ which includes information on how to manage your settings for the various browser providers.
Google Analytics navegador opt-out
3. Acceptance of these terms