- Flow direction detection capability.
- Ensures synchronized mechanical reading and transmitted data.
- Immune to external interference.
Compatible with all Janz meters
1L = 1 pulse
10L = 1 pulse
100 L = 1 pulse
10000 L = 1 pulse
- Inductive impulse sensing technology immune to external interference.
- Ability to adapt to a data logger or to any device with "open collector" type digital input that works with the schemes described in the data sheet.
Direct coupling with the full range of Janz meters. Compatible with any meter with pulse output. Water flow direction detection capability, ensuring full synchronization between conventional mechanical reading and the data transmitted through remote reading systems.
Signal Type: DC
Maximum Voltage (V.Max): 28V
Minimum Voltage (V.Min): 3V
Maximum Current (I.Min): 20 mA
Line polarization: Yes
Lithium battery 3V (non-replaceable)
Service life: 10 years (normal operation)
NPN transistor with open collector
Unidirectional | Bidirectional
Pulse Width: 32 ms
Maximum Frequency: 5 Hz
Active (low / high): Low
Pulse output: White
Equipment removal alarm: Green
Flow Direction: Yellow
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to answer your questions.