- Volumetric meter developed to the highest standards and in compliance with OIML-R49 standards.
- Excellent precision along the entire curve due to the technology used in the volumetric chamber.
- Within the maximum permissible error (+/- 5%) below 3.0 L / h.
- Composite body with high mechanical strength.
DN15 to DN20
Q3=2,5 to Q3=4 m³/h
The indicator device does not have immersed mechanisms and has large high contrast rollers. In order to achieve an adequate reading position the totalizer can rotate 360º. To avoid condensation the device has an IP68 level protection. For applications in extreme conditions a Super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) version is also available.
Pre-fitted with inductive pulse output with configurable pulse / litre.
Set up for the most advanced IoT (Internet of Things) communication technologies.
Developed to meet the highest performance standards, its design and engineering, coupled with the selection of materials, guarantee an ideal balance of sensitivity and durability.
Composite body with absolute stability to pressure, torsion, compression and temperature.
•Totalizer with 360° rotation
• Ultrasonic welded sealing (IP68)
• Anti-fraud alert system
• IP68 protection rating
• For extreme conditions a Super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) version is also available
Its technology guarantees that the accuracy curve of the meter is maintained over its service life.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to answer your questions.