- Volumetric meter developed to the highest standards and in compliance with OIML-R49 standards.
- Starting flow below 1.0 L/h.
- Within the maximum permissible error (+/- 5%) below 3.0 L/h (R800).
- Effective protection against external influences.
- Excellent performance on sudden starts.
DN15 to DN20
Q3=2,5 to Q3=4 m³/h
The indicator device does not have immersed mechanisms and has large high contrast rollers. In order to achieve an adequate reading position the totalizer can rotate 360º. A 45° register version is also available. To avoid condensation the indicating device has a IP68 level protection. For applications in extreme conditions a super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) version is also available.
Pre-fitted with inductive pulse output with configurable pulse/litre.Set up for the most advanced IoT (Internet of Things) communication technologies.
Developed to meet the highest performance standards, its design and engineering, coupled with the selection of materials, guarantee an ideal balance of sensitivity and durability.
High quality brass alloy.
• Register with 360° rotation
• Anti-fraud alert system
• IP68 protection rating
• For extreme conditions a super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) totalizer version is also available.
Its technology guarantees that the accuracy curve of the meter is maintained over its service life.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to answer your questions.