- Multi-jet turbine meter developed to the highest standards and in compliance with OIML-R49 standards.
- Recommended for installations with high levels of suspended particles.
- For household consumption metering.
- Hot stamped brass body.
DN15 to DN20
Q3=2,5 to Q3=4 m³/h
The indicator device does not have immersed mechanisms and has large high contrast rollers. In order to achieve an adequate reading position the register can rotate 360º. To avoid condensation the indicating device has an IP68 level protection. For applications in extreme conditions a Super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) version is also available.
Pre-fitted with inductive pulse output with configurable pulse/litre.
Set up for the most advanced IoT (Internet of Things) communication technologies.
Developed to meet the highest performance standards, its design and engineering, coupled with the rigorous selection of materials, guarantee an ideal balance of sensitivity and durability.
High quality hot-stamped brass alloy.
Compliant with DIN17660.
• Register with 360° rotation.
• Anti-fraud alert system
• IP68 protection rating
• For extreme conditions a Super-dry (copper housing and glass tap) version is also available.
It is the only moving part in contact with water.
Double sapphire support for longer life of the deviceHigh measuring accuracy.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to answer your questions.