JANZ is leading the way to a future where, through the smart use of technology, water utilities, cities and consumers connect to the most important resource on the planet, the one that makes life possible: WATER. Discover our new range of SMART water meters: MyWater Add On, eRegister and SmartIO.
We create reliable, accurate, and eco-friendly solutions for a connected world ensuring:
– an effective reduction of leaks and non-revenue water
– a maximization of revenues
– a significant increase in the service level provided
MyWater Add On
MyWater Add On separates the equipment from the communication infrastructure that supports it.
This innovative telemetry solution enables water meters to be integrated into modern Smart City projects in a simple and effective way. Tailored to the client, both in rural and urban areas, densely populated or dispersed.
With an LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) network available, the implementation and progress of the projects occurs where, when, and how the customer needs, without the need for additional or dedicated networks. Direct coupling radio sensor available for the entire JANZ range. External radio sensor for any meter or brand.
– Communication Protocols: Multiprotocol LoRaWAN / wM-Bus and NB-IoT
– Long battery life up to 15 years lifetime*
– Readings register memory: data security up to 1 year of daily information
– Configurable On Demand Alarms: leak, backflow, under and over consumption, blocked meter, magnetic tamper, mechanical tamper, battery status, temperature, occasional and permanent hardware error.
*Depending on the communication profile and external environmental conditions.
eREGISTER are the new volumetric water meters which gather in the same equipment, a widely tested measurement technology and an electronic register working in a two-way communication with IoT networks.
Available in volumetric water meters with brass body (JV400e) and composite body (JV600e) as well as single-jet water meters with brass body (JM300e) and composite body (JM600e).
Available from DN15 (Q3=2,5) up to DN40 (Q3=16).
– Metrology excellence – Up to R800
– Multiprotocol LoRaWAN and wM-Bus.
– Long battery life up to 13 years in standard profile*
– Alarms On Demand configurable: leakage, overflow, backflow, blocked meter, reversed meter, battery status, meter lifetime expired, hardware error.